6PLC Website Design Course™
Introduction to 6PLC Website Design Course!
Thank you for your interest in the 6PLC Website Design™ course! This course is not a coding boot camp; we are much more than that. In this course, you will learn the foundation of creating high-functional websites using NETWORK ADVISING-U 6PLC framework even without coding experience.
You’ll Gain Insight Into:
- Waterfall model: a linear project management approach where the client’s requirements are gathered at the beginning of the project.
- WordPress platform for developers and non-developers to build a professional-looking website.
- NETWORK ADVISING-U project management methodologies for a systematic approach to website development.
This course is taught online using a real instructor. Expected course time is approximately 31 – 38 hours to complete.
This Course For
- Anyone considering a career in web design and development.
- Anyone considering starting a web design business.
- Companies that are looking to build and maintain a professional website.
In This Course, You Will:
- Learn what the six-phase life cycle (6PLC) framework is and how it’s used in web design & development
- Gain an understanding of NETWORK ADVISING-US and the Waterfall method
- Become familiar with web design and development
- Understand how each phase of the six-phase life cycle contributes to the development of a high-functioning website, with or without coding
Using WordPress and the skills you learn in this course, you will build a small personal website as part of the course project.