Coding Standards Matters
Coding Standards are collections of coding rules, guidelines, and best practices used when writing computer codes. Standards ensures the code is safe, reliable, secure testable, maintainable and portable.
At NETWORK ADVISING-U We rely on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) an international community that develops open standards to ensure the long-term growth of the Web.
We also follow good coding practices and not the “whatever works” mentality. We are proud to say with convention’s guidelines we can address file organization, such as.
- Comments & Declarations.
- Providing enough white Space.
- Naming convention.
- Coding principles.
- Architectural best practices.
The Benefits of Convention’s Guidelines Includes:
- More organized clean consistent codes are written.
- More SQL query can be handle without server issues.
- Because the guidelines are the same, it’s easy for others to work on the same project.
We don't stop there
Guess what? We don’t stop there. We also provide guidelines documentation that includes lessons learned, coding styles, and best practices making our code.
- Well structured.
- Appropriate comments.
- Easy to read.
- Easy to test.
- Easier to debug and maintain, and
- aligned for future growth.