Helping small businesses build simple, complicated, or complex websites with great user experience while offering expert advice on what technology can do for them.
Coding Standards Matters:
Coding Standards are collections of coding rules, guidelines, and best practices used when writing computer codes.
Standards ensures the code is safe, reliable, secure testable, maintainable and portable.
At NETWORK ADVISING-U We rely on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) an international community that develops open standalards to ensure the long-term growth of the Web.
We also follow good coding practices and not the “whatever works” mentality. We are proud to say with convention’s guidelines we can address file organization, such as.
- Comments & Declarations.
- Providing enough white Space.
- Naming convention.
- Coding principles.
- Architectural best practices.
The Benefits of Convention’s Guidelines Includes:
- More organized clean consistent codes are written.
- More SQL query can be handle without server issues.
- Because the guidelines are the same, it’s easy for others to work on the same project.
We Don't Stop There
Guess what? We don’t stop there we also provide our on Guidelines documentation that includes lesson learned, coding styles and best practices in doing so we are proud to say we have code that is:
- Well structured.
- Provide appropriate comments.
- Easy to read.
- Easy to test.
- Easier to debug and maintain.
- Aligned for future growth.