Helping small businesses build simple, complicated, or complex websites with great user experience while offering expert advice on what technology can do for them.
WooCommerce Trusty eCommerce Store!
eCommerce Websites: When people hear e-commerce, the first thing that comes to mind is a button that says “BUY NOW.” But an eCommerce store is so much more.
eCommerce was specifically designed to help businesses sell their products on their website. But some users have issues with security and privacy when making online purchases.
So, here are steps on how to give customers peace of mind when shopping in your online store:
- Ensure that your website has Encryption Technology Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and uses Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol (S-HTTP).
- Understand the role of PCI compliance, protecting your customers’ credit card information.
Why Do We Use WooCommerce?
- First of all, WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin, making it a great fit in case you are creating a Website Designs. This platform allows you to leverage all the tools and services of WordPress.
- Second, WooCommerce is the most popular E-commerce platform for building an online store and is a General Public License (GPL).
- Third, WooCommerce is a flexible tool that lets you sell physical products, downloadable goods, subscriptions, memberships, and more.
- Fourth, the basic WooCommerce plugin is free. But should you need additional features, you can purchase the premium plugins.
- Lastly, WooCommerce is trusted by over 25% of all online stores. This means that WooCommerce is the leading, most popular choice among e-commerce solutions.
wooCommerce offers transactional security, but this is not all the security you need, so we add extra security to your website.
Choose from a large range of payment gateways including Paypal, Square, Stripe, amazon pay and more.