Our Policies, and Standards Guide Our Company Ethical Values.
Ethical Values: applies to all including contractors and work-for-hire doing business at NETWORK ADVISING-U.
With globalization, many ethics issues have arisen from people who feel companies are not acting responsible.
We believe by having a code of ethics we’ll attract more ethical workers who will think about a decision before making it, and it will uphold our company values we believe in. Business values and ethics goes together.
- Make decisions based on the best interests of clients.
- Accept only those projects that our skills, and qualifications fit.
- Maintain an open lines of communication throughout the project.
- Show consideration for one another and demonstrate respectful behavior throughout our work.
- Respect the privacy of our stakeholder regardless of sex, race or national origin.
- Not condone dishonest behavior designed to deceive our client.
- Mislead clients with false information about any aspect of their project.
- We will not use nor share client sensitive information to others for person gain.
- Develop accessibility guidelines so people with disability will have equal opportunity visiting our website.
- Not make decisions based on biased opinion.
- Conduct ourselves free from prejudice, and favoritism.