Good Judgment Is Essential to Professional Practice
Helping small businesses build simple, complicated, or complex websites with great user experience while offering expert advice on what technology can do for them.
Our Ethical Values
Ethical Values: applies to all including contractors and work-for-hire doing business in NETWORK ADVISING-U.
With globalization, many ethics issues have arisen from people who feel companies are not acting responsible.
We believe by having a code of ethics we’ll attract more ethical workers who will think about a decision before making it, and it will uphold our company values we believe in. Business values and ethics goes together.
- Not condone dishonest behavior designed to deceive our client.
- Mislead clients with false information about any aspect of their project.
- We will not use nor share client sensitive information to others for person gain.
- Develop accessibility guidelines so people with disability will have equal opportunity visiting our website.
- Not make decisions based on biased opinion.
- Conduct ourselves free from prejudice, and favoritism.
- Make decisions based on the best interests of clients.
- Accept only those projects that our skills, and qualifications fit.
- Maintain an open lines of communication throughout the project.
- Show consideration for one another and demonstrate respectful behavior throughout our work.
- Respect the privacy of our stakeholder regardless of sex, race or national origin