Ethics In Design
Helping small businesses build simple, complicated, or complex websites with great user experience while offering expert advice on what technology can do for them.
Ethical Values In NETWORK ADVISING-U
Ethics issues have arisen when people feel companies are not acting responsibly. Our ethical values applies to all including contractors and work-for-hire doing business in NETWORK ADVISING-U.
We believe by having a code of ethics we’ll attract more ethical workers who will think about a decision before making it, and it will uphold the business values we believe in.
- We will not condone dishonest behavior designed to deceive our client.
- We will not mislead clients with false information about any aspect of their project.
- We will not use nor share client sensitive information to others for person gain.
- We will develop an accessible website so people with disability will have equal opportunity at our site as others.
- We will not make decisions based on biased opinion.
- We will ensure that all decisions are made with the client’s best interests in mind.
- We accept only those projects that match our skills and qualifications.
- We will maintain an open lines of communication throughout the project.
- We will respect the privacy of all our clients, regardless of gender, race, or national origin.