Ethics In Design
Ethical Values in NETWORK ADVISING-U
Ethics issues have arisen when people feel companies are not acting responsibly. Our ethical values apply to all including contractors and work-for-hire doing business in NETWORK ADVISING-U.
We believe by having a code of ethics we’ll attract more ethical workers who will think about a decision before making it, and it will uphold the business values we believe in.
- We do not condone dishonest behavior designed to deceive our clients.
- We will not mislead clients with false information about any aspect of their project.
- We will not use or share client sensitive information with others for personal gain.
- We will develop an accessible website so people with disabilities will have equal opportunity at our site as others.
- We will not make decisions based on biased opinion.
- We will ensure that all decisions are made with the client’s best interests in mind.
- We only accept projects that match our skills and qualifications.
- We will maintain an open line of communication throughout the project.
- We will respect the privacy of all our clients, regardless of gender, race, or national origin.