Ethics in Design
NETWORK ADVISING-U UPHOLDS ETHICAL VALUES
Ethical issues may arise when individuals perceive companies as not acting responsibly. At NETWORK ADVISING-U, our ethical values extend to everyone, including contractors and work-for-hire personnel engaged in business. We believe that having a code of ethics will attract individuals who make thoughtful decisions, upholding the values we cherish.
- We do not condone dishonest behavior designed to deceive our clients.
- We will not mislead clients with false information about any aspect of their project.
- We will not use or share client sensitive information with others for personal gain.
- We will develop an accessible website so people with disabilities will have equal opportunity at our site as others.
- We will not make decisions based on biased opinion.
- We will ensure that all decisions are made with the client’s best interests in mind.
- We only accept projects that match our skills and qualifications.
- We will maintain an open line of communication throughout the project.
- We will respect the privacy of all our clients, regardless of gender, race, or national origin.